Acusttel carries out studies and projects of Acoustic Insulation and Conditioning, covering the needs of different sectors that need to adapt to certain sound requirements. Our experience has allowed us to work on several projects that cover (industry, real estate development, qualified activities, audiovisual installations and infrastructures).
- Industry: We work in projects of acoustic conditioning of industrial plants where we work reducing the noise of the machines, the transmission of the vibrations, separation of zones with much noise with the purpose of improving the quality of work and to fulfill the exigencies of the norm.
- Real estate development: We seek to improve the quality of life of citizens by using materials that reduce noise emissions. In this type of project the conditioning is more delicate since it is necessary to take into account the proximity of residential areas and therefore the measures chosen are much more restrictive.
- Audiovisual installations: Here we work in places such as the media, usually recording or reproduction areas where fairly low sound levels are required to obtain quality recordings. In this sector it is very important to choose the materials used due to the needs of this sector.
- Infrastructures: We make studies for the integration of acoustic variables for the protection of the Environment, adapting communities and infrastructures to the fulfillment of the effective regulations.
- Qualified activities: This sector includes all activities that produce high levels of noise (bars, restaurants, workshops, etc.) where the application of sound measures is required to enable their integration into society without causing any disturbance.