Our research projects arise from different fields
- Internal Investigation to deepen our knowledge, this is one of our core values in our strategy of differentiation.
- Innovation in our services to be better for our customers and improve our response to current and future needs.
- To enable our customers to outsource their research, development and innovation in the field of acoustics without large investments in fixed assets and personnel.
Acusttel is developing the following areas of technical research in the field of acoustics
- Prediction acoustic vibrations in transport infrastructure and buildings.
- Active noise control.
- Product design acoustic insulation applications.
- Product design with applications to acoustic treatment.
- Optimization of acoustic products.
- Simulation of acoustic properties by finite elements.
- Simulation of acoustic properties and behavior of materials by BEM.
- Simulation of acoustic properties and behavior of materials transfer impedances.
- Reduction of noise from machinery through optimizations in the design.
- Monitoring Systems noise and vibration